Game Directory

Anoua

I'm wondering this too. Is it temporary? I had a lot of links leading to there when sharing my game updates on other sites. Apparently it's been gone since Sunday/Monday according to this topic.
EDIT: The "post news" option is also missing. Now it just says "topic".
In fact...our little mascot is missing too. Did we just revert back to an old theme?

Edited by Dinocanid

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
To my understanding (forgive me, I've been doing a lot of stuff recently and thus might have remembered some things incorrectly), due to the traffic on here not being as active as it once @Digital had said that it wasn't worth the extra cost for features like the Marketplace, Game Directory and such. I'll message him and ask him to have an input on this topic as I don't want to speak for him.

Although on a more positive note, I am currently working on a replacement to the Game Directory in the form of a thread version.
Similar to what I had on Virtual Pet List, one for In Development and Public Games whilst both focus on RPGs/SIMs/Virtual Pet Sites/Mobile Applications. But it's not anything final yet, so it may not come to much.

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2018 at 4:34 PM, Martyn said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
To my understanding (forgive me, I've been doing a lot of stuff recently and thus might have remembered some things incorrectly), due to the traffic on here not being as active as it once @Digital had said that it wasn't worth the extra cost for features like the Marketplace, Game Directory and such. I'll message him and ask him to have an input on this topic as I don't want to speak for him.

Although on a more positive note, I am currently working on a replacement to the Game Directory in the form of a thread version.
Similar to what I had on Virtual Pet List, one for In Development and Public Games whilst both focus on RPGs/SIMs/Virtual Pet Sites/Mobile Applications. But it's not anything final yet, so it may not come to much.

@Martyn: It just that I kind of worry sometimes as the traffic is not as strong here as it used to be. I am happy that the indevelopment list is there and a public one is as well. Maybe I just worry a bit too much.

• 3 weeks later...