New Adoptable and Backdrops!

Digital

Introducing the Dwarf Unicorn

basicunicorn2.png.14367bfedbcc3774c678dfad8fc88682.png

This cute little pocket sized unicorn can now be yours, you will find the egg in the store.
Thanks to @Hare for graciously donating her time and energy.

Backdrops are also now available!

blue.pngred.pnggreen.pngyellow.png

These backdrops have been added for free in the store, along with a premium upload your own option for $1.99. These are just initial backdrop options, and more will be added in time.

You need to tread carefully when it comes to false advertisement. Pocket-sized? Can I really fit that unicorn in my pocket? :P

Well, I hope not because then it may get lost.

Would you mind adding those backdrops in the other basic colors? Orange, Purple, Brown, Gray, etc. It's always nice to have the option to use backgrounds of one solid color, so this is a great addition! 

1 minute ago, SingSong said:

You need to tread carefully when it comes to false advertisement. Pocket-sized? Can I really fit that unicorn in my pocket? :P

If you were to print out a image at 256x256, fold the paper up, it would fit in your pocket... B)

2 minutes ago, SingSong said:

Would you mind adding those backdrops in the other basic colors? Orange, Purple, Brown, Gray, etc. It's always nice to have the option to use backgrounds of one solid color, so this is a great addition! 

I do plan on adding more colors, I did these quickly this morning before I got started with my day.