Old Member Introductions

@SingSong Thanks! And that's great, you don't see many pixel artists around here. I'll definitely keep that in mind if I'll need some more artists :)

@Aminirus Thanks ^__^ I checked your art out; it's very nice :)

@SingSong haha not how I grew up. My mom was my best friend/passive while my dad was very strict.. I didn't get along with my dad mainly because he didn't know how to "be strict" without being abusive.

Haha I actually just changed my mind.. I guess I am working up until my water breaks now! Haha I'm a Taurus and my husband is a Virgo. I haven't looked into the zodiac sign of Cancer though :P  Both my husband and I have the Earth element though.

Aweee <3 I'm sorry! I just joined a mommy's group on Facebook and the girl running it was born on July 4th! I really hope that doesn't happen with Madilyn. I hate how it has become such a party day.

Hi there!

I'm Myla!  I followed glitch over here -- I was very happy to hear about this site since I liked to keep in touch with the happenings on VPL. :)  I run Mycena Cave with glitch!  I do a lot of the behind-the-scenes management and also do a fair amount of the artwork.  A random tidbit about me is that I grew up training llamas.  I look forward to being a part of the community! :D  
Welcome! Be sure to create an Adoptable  and add your game to the games list :-)

Thanks guys, 

Honestly, it seems like this is mostly the VPL community which is interesting. I only recognise some usernames though. :)  Maybe towards the end of the year I'll have time to open up commissions again. 

Back