Creatures, Environments, and More

Hello, my name is Hayley but I often go by Aminirus. 

So, looking to work for anyone part time. I'm best with creatures, environments, and assets/items.

Check out any of the following links to see examples of artworks or just to stay up to date on what I'm working on and even see sneak previews of projects and other concepts. 

Aminirus on DeviantArt // I post here quite frequently, usually at least once a week, depending on work load. Most work here is finished and digital work of characters and environments. I occasionally sell artwork, bases, and adoptable creations.

Artworkfolio // this is mostly a collection of what I consider to be my best works organized in various categories

Aminirus0 on Twitter // You will mostly find Works In Progress of commissions and projects, along with updates on social aspects and life events

Facebook Page // Mostly final artwork images are posted here, occasional contests and events, life happenings, and photography

You are welcome to contact me regarding work on anything through any of the social medias above or you may email me at:

[email protected]

wolf_age_image_chart_by_aminirus-dawt93c b256324f4ed2dd8d513c75f3ed625be6-dauhga9

winter_rowlets_banner_by_aminirus-das5qn

animal_acres___some_farm_animals_prt2_by4a1df5752cce485f3229490afd09d903-d82zkx3

wolfplaygame_com_decors_by_thegallopings

5eea80b789748974cafe1c1e58b8e99d.png

13fd788d664ce7c60dee1d769a069e7f.png

Edited by Aminirus