What is your art program of choice?

Mostly PaintTool SAI, however I have Photoshop CS2 on my computer for animations and to check with any stray pixels

One drawback on Sai is that it doesn't save transparent PNGs (or other file types), so I have to save a PSD and then take it over to GIMP or Photoshop to make the image transparent.
^ You can save them as transparent PNGs by selecting 32bpp ARGB instead of the default 24bpp when the little pop-up shows up when you go to save! :D

-----------

As for my preferences, I use SAI strictly for sketching and lining, then I use Photoshop Elements for everything else - backgrounds, shading, coloring, text, etc. I have regular Photoshop CS6 as well but only use it for bigger files that PSE can't handle as well or when I need to use folders. Most of the tools I use are on PSE anyway and it's faster to open. ;P

I use Photoshop CS6 for interfaces, layouts, pixels, banners, and other graphics. Illustrator CS6 for logos while for drawing I use FireAlpaca and SAI.  The linework saves me so much in SAI since I hate lining lol

Adobe Creative Suite is my jam. Mostly switching between Illustrator and Photoshop here and there. Some AfterEffects + PremierPro when I need it (rarely now that I don't have to edit videos as often woohoo!).

I haven't done art in a while.. not digitally, hahaha. Soooo, I'm back to the good ol' pen and paper. ???

PaintTool SAI. But i also do stuff on MS Paint when necessary.

I use PaintTool SAI because as since the first time i used, it makes the art looks pretty (if you can draw, through).
And MS Paint because of the amazing nostalgia it gives. I drew on it at first time on...7 years ago? Not so long time but stills being a long time.

Back