Old Member Introductions

@Pepper-Head

Likewise!

I've been good! Started working full time (full time overtime would be more accurate haha) about a year ago, so I'm terribly busy most of the time, but it's good to be back among familiar people! Didn't realize I'd missed being in a forum quite like this, and it's great that so many from the community have come here also.

And how have you been? How's it all going?

@jakdacrowe In that case, time for an intervention, methinks!

Myself, pretty much busy with work all the time. I've been encapsulated by this routine of a 40 year old, so it's pretty much the same thing day to day.

@Corleone
Not sure what kind of intervention I need, but I think I'll appreciate it if it helps me doing something doodly!

And pretty much the same. I'm just full-time at my job and partially loving/hating it for the customers.
Today I had an old man ask for "the chips with cream". He was asking for nachos chips with cheese.

@jakdacrowe Of the type that would have you draw more regularly!

I'm full-time also, but the norm has become ending up working at least 2-3 hours overtime, but I won't say what my record is haha!

And yeah, what'chu gonna do, it's part of having to deal directly with people.

I'd actually love nacho chips with cheese right now though!

Hi, I am Chibisaurus and I joined on 11/29/17!

View Member

I gotta say ^^^^ That ^^^^^ is pretty cool. 
So it's been a while. 

Whats the best site out there right now? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey welcome Chibisaurus.

Best is pretty subjective, but what type of sites do you generally like? Do you play any currently? 

I have two games myself, Animal Acres and Eliyo which are pretty different. Animal Acres is a pretty standard sim from older days though I have been adding updates. Then Eliyo I designed from the ground up, but it's still in Beta and I do have more features I am planning to add before I'll consider it out of beta. Battling and breeding are the main focuses there.

I personally enjoy Sylestia myself, but hardly play any anymore just because I am busy. Still it has some cool RPG elements which I enjoy, and has fun breeding options too, hex based system. Some newer ones include Novilar and Tattered Weave which are probably worth checking out if you haven't.

Wow, it did an intro for me.  LoL.  Some of you might know me as SpottyWolf.  Or LadyDerpWolfie.  Or DerpWolfie.  Or just plain Wolfie.  You can find me on Khimeros at account #183.  Thank you @Martyn for inviting me here.  Hopefully I can find a good home here.  <3

Back