Old Member Introductions

Is it sad that I know exactly which piece you're talking about? <3

The prints are beautiful! The bigger, the better! I already have two, and I can't wait to save up for another one! My favorites are the ones with "creatures" in them, but honestly I love every piece he does.

Rebubble is actually an awesome site I never have heard of. Going to buy my Mum a banksy wall hanging for a Mothers Day actually!

RB is pretty good, I've ordered two prints and a laptop case from them and the print quality was really nice :) Another pretty good place to shop is teepublic.com - they only show t-shirts on display but you can actually choose posters and the like from them too. I've ordered two tanktops from them that were really lovely! I hope to get more too. Thought I'd list them in case they have a sale or an artist posted something there that you liked instead ;) 

Just realized I never said hi! I am looking forward to the launch of Kasaria as well. I will definitely be there when it opens.  B)

Also, that Pokemon Puzzle game is so fun. And the Pokemon voices on the N64 version are hilarious.

No problem, we had already talked a little in some other forums :)  Oh who am I kidding, we know each other already <3 No biggie!

I'm so excited for Kasa to open - and especially glad that you'll be there <3 You're always welcome to hit me up with critique if you come across anything, I always respect your insight C:

Feels strange finally making a little intro thread here, seeing as how I've been a part of the pet gaming community for...wow, maybe eight or nine years now? #oldfart

But for those who may not know--I'm kami, otherwise known as Sam. Neopets nostalgia will probably never leave me, thus my infatuation with petsites continues, haha. I'm not currently actively on any anymore, but the genre still appeals to me and it's great to see that new games are still popping out of the woodwork.

As for my interests, they mostly entail drawing, writing, and photography (stock photos in particular). You can find my works on Deviantart and YouTube, and if you'd like to keep up with my daily life ramblings, you're welcome to follow me on Twitter. (And here's a shameless plug for my Patreon because why not? ;))

Happy to be a part of this community. Thanks for having me here :)

It's always enjoyable to watch your YouTube videos! You have artistic talent that I will never have.

Welcome!
Ah thank you ^^ Many many many years of blood, sweat, and tears, haha. Definitely something anyone can do if they have the dedication for it :)

Hello!

I found this site through the #virtualpet on Twitter. Decided to join because I am no longer happy with VPL and wanted to try something new.

Back