Google Adsense

@Kesstryl Specifically that I put links to all of our publics pages that I wanted them to crawl in the header/navigation bar :). You can see what I mean on horsephenomena.com, I linked all of our help pages in the drop down tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically the nagivation bar is inside the <head> tags?  Or are you talking about the <h1> tags?
When you're setting up adsense, it's their code that's in the <head> tags. Which should be in your header.php file (or whatever you have it named).

But when I said this:

2. I made all of HP's help pages available to the public, as well as our information pages about horse and dog breeds, and I made sure they were linked in the header. Our forum was already public.
I meant that I made sure there were links to all of the publicly viewable help pages, information pages, forum, etc. from the site's navigation bar that is easy to get to from the index.php page. Your navigation would also be in your header.php file.

I think that's what you meant?

<h1> tags are more for a heading, to emphasize your text headers, like on titles and above posts. But they aren't (necessarily) a part of your site's header.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back