Folk of Lore seeking Artists

dracula

The Folk of Lore team is seeking artists (mostly for maps, backgrounds, items, and possibly for monsters/npcs). Both long and short term are weclome!

Examples of backgrounds include:

bgs.png

Some examples of the item style include:

tumblr_op6iwqibfx1uj1stdo1_500.png

Some examples of the character/npc style include:

tybalt-emo-1.png
tybalt-emo-2.png
tybalt-emo-3.png

premium-shopfront.png

Still seeking Item Artists

Also artists who can style match/ draw furniture for our housing system.

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks so fun, right up my alley :D

more or less wanted to just voice my  interest here^^

I am an artist as well but I feel like ill not be able to meet the styles expectations :)

I hope you find some peeps ^^ I would love to be part of this game one day :)

I have been looking for some character/background work this summer to fill my schedule and my style is fairly already adapted to the kind y'all listed so I'll throw my hat in the ring here and offer my services if you still need an artist -- my freelance post is here for artwork/item reference and I also have an official Artstation portfolio if that suits better for example work. If you'd like a personal/updated portfolio I can also put something together (with more character/background work) in no time if you'd prefer.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, feel free to email me at [email protected] or direct message me via Discord under Ibbit#8513 - just let me know you're from TGL in your message!~ ☺️?

Heya, if you are still looking perhaps we could work something out? I have yet to put together a thread on here, but I do have a website feel free to contact me via dm or any method listed on my website's about page

Back