P3Games is hiring Artists.

P3Games

P3Games, a wild cat breeding sim is looking for artists. We have a need for all types of art and people who can help with several necessary art projects. 

Person must work in digital art, be able to work with a team and be willing to work within our structure.  If you are interested please email to [email protected] and I'd be happy to go over details and what exactly we are looking for. 

Thank you. Hope to hear from anyone interested. 

Alex

On 12/3/2020 at 12:09 PM, P3Games said:

P3Games, a wild cat breeding sim is looking for artists. We have a need for all types of art and people who can help with several necessary art projects. 

Person must work in digital art, be able to work with a team and be willing to work within our structure.  If you are interested please email to [email protected] and I'd be happy to go over details and what exactly we are looking for. 

Thank you. Hope to hear from anyone interested. 

Alex

Alex is super friendly, and great to work with :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been doing art for P3Games for a few years now and love it!

The art team & staff are always friendly, either for hanging out or hashing out new ideas for the game.  It's a laid back environment to work in and workloads are never unreasonable or overly demanding.  Projects are fun to work on, in part because you get to be an active voice in what the theme will be, and what pieces you will be working on.  It's a cat sim, but there's tons of other things, from backgrounds, apparel to animal companions of all shapes and sizes, and even lots of cute collectables to be made!  Also very open to listening to what you want to draw, and incorporating it into the game.

Also importantly, I've never had an issue being paid.  Alex is very good at making sure site artists are paid the correct amount, and on time.  No fuss, no awkward reminders or anything like that just professional & straight forward payment for your art.

I hope you consider joining the team!