Does anyone have a contact for cybura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given you that alternate contact the last time we had an issue with your email. But I should have reached out sooner.

And yes I currently owe 2 people a refund and have been making payments on them, as slow as it may be... but I can only do what I can.
The fact that you owe people money, one of which going on two+ years, just reads as extremely unprofessional to me, something never seen in the working world. I don't know what you have going on in your personal life, but work is work, and personal life is not an excuse. If you have outstanding payments, you need to properly budget your money, any expenses, and perhaps even take up a minimum wage job to help raise the funds to pay people back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hold off on pursuing anything further in here, if anything to keep this professional as a whole, as this is for people who have used @Cybura to review or comment.

@Silverwulfess have you any updates for us on whether or not you have figured out something with @Cybura regarding this matter?

I'm still awaiting on my code. He said he is working on it. A couple of deadlines have passed since that have been rescheduled but I am fingers crossed hoping to receive it soon (hopefully!). I'll update when I do hence why I haven't posted yet

Was told 1-2 days on 1st June. Then few hours couple days after that. Had lots of email contact since the 1st but now haven't had replies to my emails past two days. Still got fingers crossed I receive it soon. I hate being on tenterhooks waiting for this integral part of my code! I don't mind if kept updated it's when I don't get replies I worry 

Was told 1-2 days on 1st June. Then few hours couple days after that. Had lots of email contact since the 1st but now haven't had replies to my emails past two days. Still got fingers crossed I receive it soon. I hate being on tenterhooks waiting for this integral part of my code! I don't mind if kept updated it's when I don't get replies I worry 
Well, that is concerning.

@Cybura, please respond as soon as possible. Also please refrain from pursuing any further work via these forums until you are able to handle the workload. When that time approaches, please contact me before hand. This is a measure to keep the rest of our members safe, and to provide a measure of security.

Just replied, deadline has been pushed backed since we just discussed the programming in further detail and it takes a bit more work to do what is desired. X'D

EDIT:: So it has nothing to do with the workload atm. And don't worry, I won't be taking on anymore programming jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back