Concept/Game Artist Looking for Work! (Contract/Part-Time)

I'm available for part-time or full-time commercial work currently -- and if anyone needs some quick Halloween turnover work please let me know this weekend and I can get something setup + going by Monday to finish in time for spooky celebrations/events~ 😊💛

Contact me via email at [email protected] or for faster inquiry message directly on Discord via Ibbit#8513 if you'd like to hire me -- and if you don't see any example work above for the style you're looking for, let me know and I can put together a custom portfolio for you. Thanks! 👍

Currently available for freelance work/assets for the holidays if anyone needs some quick turnover projects done in time for Christmas or New Year's, etc. -- feel free to message me here or contact via email at [email protected] or via Discord on my new studios profile loremonsterstudios#9036 to discuss pricing/inquire about hiring!~ 👍✨

If you don't see any example work above for the style/content you're looking for, let me know and I can put together a custom portfolio for you. Thanks all and happy holidays! 🎄

Currently still available for quick turnover work/projects if anyone is looking for a multipurpose artist to churn out some assets! Email me at [email protected] or feel free to message me directly via Discord at loremonsterstudios#9036 if you're interested! Many thanks ☺️

Will be available temporarily for summer freelance work (part-time or full-time) until mid-August if anyone is looking for a multipurpose artist to craft seasonal and custom game assets. Capable of game items/icons, object assets, avatar wearables/dollmaker items, NPC character/creature designs, and background/scenery artwork in various styles. Email me at [email protected] or feel free to message me directly via Discord at loremonsterstudios#9036 if you're interested. Thanks for reading!~ ✨

I will have some time/space available on my queue over the next couple of months (part-time) if anyone needs some pickup asset work, capable of adapting to most styles and quick turnarounds as needed! 10+ years experience with game items/icons, object assets, avatar wearables/dollmaker items, NPC character/creature designs, and background/scenery artwork in various styles. Email me at [email protected] or feel free to message me directly via Discord at @loremonsterstudios if you're interested. Many thanks!~ ✨

Currently I will have a very wide open schedule starting this summer -- if anyone would like to hire my art services for their project or game site I'll be available for full-time or part-time contract work and specialize in character design, wearables, and creature art. Also able to do all other forms of game assets, just ask~ Email me at [email protected] or feel free to message me directly via Discord at @abfeemster if you're interested. Many thanks!~ ✨

Last edited by a moderator:
Corrected my Discord username in my main thread/post and in the last message -- sorry about the confusion! Recently updated it and forgot to update the change here as well so hopefully nobody else has any trouble getting in touch with me. My work/studios Discord is findable under the username @abfeemster if you'd like to get in contact with me, or the same email as always for general inquiries can forward to [email protected] ✨

I am still available for part-time or full-time contract work, and as a note I specialize in character design in particular and can do technical/mechanics for dollmaker and/or avatar wearables if any dev/studios would like to utilize those skills, I can craft 'em for your project~ Many thanks and hope everyone stays cool this summer!
😎☀️

Back