Concept/Game Artist Looking for Work! (Contract/Part-Time)

Ibbit

Artist

Discord: @abfeemster

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Updated 06/17/24)

Hello there! I'm a commercial game artist and freelancer and I've been in the art game for about 15+ years now. I have worked as a freelance artist for various commercial game sites + 2D/3D game companies when work is available, and occasionally work for private commissioners when I have the time. I specialize in 2D illustrated/semi-realism artwork and can do all forms of assets from game item/icons to character designs to background/scenery illustrations and storybook art.​

I'm currently looking for some single contract jobs, full-time or part-time work to fill my schedule. If you like my work enough, I'd also be open to more long-term project work down the road as well depending on the project ~ I'm an all-purpose kind of assets artist, so if you aren't sure if I can do something just ask and I'll likely be able to!​

​

Items/Object Icons

Cartoon/Celshade or Semi-realism | Fullsize: 500x500px | Websize/Preview: 100x100px

Buildings/Floors Assets

Cartoon/Celshade or Semi-realism | Fullsize: 1200x1200px | Websize/Preview: Depends on Dimensions

Wearable Avatar Items/Outfits

Background/Illustrated Scene + Map Art

Character/Creature Design

If you have something else in mind, or don't see an example here that suits your needs/requirements - feel free to ask and I can provide more examples (or whip one up for you) no problem! I have a wide range of experience/style ability so feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] if you'd be interested in hiring me for project work. Thank you for reading!​

- A.B./Ibbit

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in maybe hiring you for art. ( or purchasing some of your work)  Do you have discord? easier to discuss live than  do the email back and forth thing.

I'm interested in maybe hiring you for art. ( or purchasing some of your work)  Do you have discord? easier to discuss live than  do the email back and forth thing.
@P3Games  I do have Discord! My tag is Ibbit#8513 if you'd like to shoot me a direct message, I'd be happy to discuss things further on there. ??

Looking for some small assignment work again this month to take care of some serious debts/bills that have piled up on me so please message me on Discord/email me if you like my work -- I will be available to start by this weekend (am wrapping up some assignment work this week ✌) but if anyone's interested in more longterm assignments also let me know, I'll see what I can work out ?

Recently had to do a huge money sink into an overdue rent debt I've been trying to wrangle this entire year under threat of eviction but it's left me in a really tight bind trying to pay my normal (now overdue) other bills on top of it this month.

If anyone has some immediate/paid commercial or freelance work, I can get it done this week I just need to sort out something to help me keep my lights on, so please contact me on Discord my tag is Ibbit#8513 and alternatively, my contact email is [email protected] if you would prefer email correspondence. Thanks guys! ✌️

New year new debts lol! ? In all honesty tho, I am working hard to pay off some debts/bills I still have to take care of this new year, so If anyone is interested in some work I am available for new clients this week (wrapping up a couple of assignments today for the last couple folks on my queue) if anyone would like some unique and creative concepts made, I am an art monster lol.

If anyone has some commercial or freelance work, feel free to contact me directly on Discord my tag is Ibbit#8513 and alternatively, my contact email is [email protected] if you would prefer email. Thank you so much everyone~ ☺️

-Edited out review-

I will not state anything negative, however, I will also not state anything positive.

So I'm looking for work currently of any kind to help deal with a financial crisis after getting hit with two hurricanes (still recovering but we're managing), please contact me directly at Ibbit#8513 on Discord or via email [email protected] if you'd like to discuss rates/work. Currently I'm not working on any commercial projects or contracts either so I have an open schedule for the rest of the year as a note. Will discuss prices/details in DM/email!~

Currently looking for some item or character/creature work, any type available! I don't have any commercial projects on my schedule so it can be anything from single contract to part/full-time work, depending on what you need.

Please contact me directly at Ibbit#8513 on Discord or via email at [email protected] if you're interested in hiring me. Thanks!

Hi Ibbit,

I see some pieces you did for Faenaria are in your background samples, would you please put our logo or a watermark on the images? We'd really appreciate it (especially since they're hi res images). Thanks!

Hi Ibbit,

I see some pieces you did for Faenaria are in your background samples, would you please put our logo or a watermark on the images? We'd really appreciate it (especially since they're hi res images). Thanks!
Didn't realize they were HD copies as I haven't edited the post in a while -- I just went ahead and took them down since I don't have any of the files easily on hand and don't feel like fooling with it. ?

Didn't realize they were HD copies as I haven't edited the post in a while -- I just went ahead and took them down since I don't have any of the files easily on hand and don't feel like fooling with it. ?
No worries! I'll go ahead and do some smaller versions with a logo on 'em and yeet them your way here soon. ❤️ The bgs you did for us are awesome and you should totally show them off! Just want them to be safe :)  

Currently looking for new work to take on and help alleviate some debt/bill costs! Please contact me via email at [email protected] or directly via Discord at Ibbit#8513 if you're interested!~ Many thanks ??

Updated post with some new/fresh artwork examples and simplified the layout a bit. Wanted to clean up the post some!

Also I'm currently looking for some commercial work to fill my schedule for the new year, so please contact me via email at [email protected] or directly on Discord my username is Ibbit#8513 for job and commission inquiries. Thank you much!~ ??

Currently looking for some regular part-time or freelance jobs if anyone needs artwork crafted! Summer will be open for long-term projects if anyone is interested in hiring me for more than one project also ???

Email me at [email protected] or directly on Discord via Ibbit#8513 if you'd like to hire me!

Back