Verpets not sending activation email

Leaftrill

Hi, posting here as a sort of last resort. I've recently signed up for verpets, but have never received an activation email. I have tried to resend it, I have tried submitting a ticket, I've tried contacting them via the contact us button, but I've still heard no word for a couple weeks now. I was hoping maybe someone here may be able to help me. Thank you.

I'd really suggest poking the admins at this point.

Because as far as I know, Joe seems incredibly uninterested in selling the site.
Ranging from asking a ludicrous amount for the site, or just ghosting everyone who texts or emails them.

If Joe is somehow reading this: My dude? WYD?

The issue was with the SMTP service we used, and at the time I didn't know exactly how to fix it - as soon as some time opened up to actually learn what I needed it was fixed.

@Carl I had managed to log in, though it wouldn't let me change my password and implied that the one sent through email was a one time code as it wouldn't validate it as my 'current' password. I did try this a week or so ago so maybe it's entirely fixed now, but haven't tried since.

Back