Selling Art Sets

I'll be putting various art sets here for sale. 

Veggie Basket Set $10

SRMHk5M.png.f61984d018e510e330871455a699367b.png

You get 9 items for $10. All items are capable of being re-colored. All files are sent in a zipped folder for your convenience. I generally charge $2.50 for each item so this is a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful work! I hope you can find a home for them. 

I really like the pepper, tomato and red cabbage (or is it an onion?). 

@Nova

Thank you :3 The eggplant was my girlfriends favorite as well.

@Aminirus

Thank you very much. I hope I can find homes for them soon as well. I will probably be putting more up soon. That's supposed to be a red onion but I hope it's not that hard to tell, haha!

New items for sale, Halloween themed. Currently looking for part time work as well, if you have any commissions or individual items you wanted made mail me for pricing.

Beautiful artwork! The style isn't within the style of my game or else I would definitely purchase these! Good luck!

@halichu

Thank you, I'm sorry that you wouldn't be able to use them. If you showed me some examples of the style I could try and whip up a few that might match lol

@Tasinei

Yes the veggie pack is $10 USD. I only accept PayPal payments at the moment. However I could also take Amazon Gift Cards as payment, if PayPal was not an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take that second Halloween set as well! (Also would be interested in bringing you on as our item artist if you'd like to send me your rates!)

Back