Selling a in-dev site? (Mythflow)

Cadence

Artist
Hey folks,

I am interested in selling a site I was developing that I don't have time for anymore. It's a pet site called Mythflow, and I have basic programming completed (admin dashboard, login/etc), a responsive website layout for the game, a mobile app mockup layout, and the standard logos/graphics. I'm putting together a list of assets at the moment, but off the top of my head I believe I spent $600 on programming and another $300 on the website design. I put in maybe an extra $250 worth of time and resources in the other areas.

I was thinking I can toss in a few "starter" items and graphics, and a game development document/report with all the ideas and features I had wanted to incorporate, if anyone was in the market for buying Mythflow off me. Though I don't have the capacity of being a game dev/ owner, I could theoretically still stay on and provide insight and services if anyone wants to see the development through.

In general, Mythflow was going to be a pet-site with site wide / team based collaborative missions and a "build your own world" motif. Users were going to be able to create "environments" or "maps" in a 3x3 / 4x4 / 6x6 tile size that can be submitted to the site and be approved as official maps for exploration. These areas can be populated by flora/fauna and creatures and embued with elemental tiles that alter the gameplay, that other users can venture. Complete with a beastiary and your role as a botanist / ecologist or a documentary film maker, ideally the user could interact and create parts of the world at the same time.

If anyone is interested I can put together asset files and let you take a look them! 

Thanks for the info sadly it's very far out of my budget.  Good luck with the sale!

@Cadence I might be interested in this I sent a dm on discord, but pms are open here as well I would like to see the site's assets, and such before asking about maybe working on a payment plan if that is a viable option.

Back