[Seeking] Writers/Editors for IcePets.com

Jackalune

Programmer
IcePets.com is seeking talented writers and editors. IcePets writers are tasked with bringing life to the cold world of Terrafrost. Responsibilities will include writing our news, book content, item descriptions, flavour text, and plot/event text. You must be willing to adapt to our style guide, which is a modification of the Oxford Guide to Style.

This position is paid with in-game currency, based on the amount written per month.

Requirements:

• Excellent written communication skills in English
  • Strong knowledge of proper English spelling, grammar, and syntax
  • Basic grasp of HTML
  • An eye for detail and strong time management skills
Pluses:

• Experience with writing at a middle-grade level
  • Strong grasp of British English
Applicants who are accepted into this position will be working alongside our existing staff team, including a professional author, to create new written content for the world of Terrafrost.

Those interested in applying should do so via the IcePets site, by creating an account and submitting their application here: https://support.icepets.com/applications

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi guys,

So I created an account to apply, clicked the link but it brings me to page where I am logged in as a guest. I tried to click the welcome guest to log in but it only refreshes the page. So I am not too sure what to do ^.^

@Tasinei - If you started with the link, you will be logged in as a guest on the support site for 10 minutes (a small hiccup based on the way we handle one thing).  Can you try again now?

Hm, I'm getting an error that I'm not allowed to access it. I see a few things that seem to explain what the page is for (transactions, request ect), but nothing I can click. 

Back