Seeking Background Artist- FOUND

I might be interested! I have been doing a lot of digital painting lately.

Here are some examples:

View attachment 3383

As far as pricing goes, I haven't really got established prices yet. I can throw something at you and see if you like it. I'm assuming it would take me about 4 hours to do a full background like you have at the top, so about $90

And for a small segment like you have below, copying the style, I could do for about $30-40

Please let me know what you think! Thank you. :)

@Lauren Thanks for the reply! So you're saying around about $90 for a background? Or did you mean $90 + a fee of $30-40 for copying the style? Sorry I'm confused, just want clarification!

Also seems fair to note that we do have some concepts sketched out and would just like them painted in the aforementioned style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was saying about $90 for a background. Is that a reasonable price? I'm trying to figure out how to price things.

I was saying $30-40 for a small background sample like you have listed below the full background... but some of these are more simple and so I guess $20-40 is more accurate.

View attachment 3392

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lauren Haha okay, thanks for clearing up that confusion. And that sounds fine. I'll pm you a sketch we've prepared (if that's okay) and you can work your magic? Not sure if you want payment up front or how you work but you can let me know in the pm.

Back