Recent movies thread

Digital

Just post any recent movies you have seen, say within the last three months or so, and what you thought of them.

Most recent (because with a 10 month old, getting out has been limited), was Rogue One. Good movie, sad but necessary ending.

Last movie I seen was Logan. Can't say I enjoyed it but my friend loved it.

I have a cinema card so see all the latest movies.

I'm looking forward to Beauty and the Beast.

I'm looking forward to Beauty and the Beast.
I am as well, looking to see about trying to get my wife out to see it. I have heard it was good, and that they did a great job at keeping it close to the original, which is always a good thing!

As a follow-up, I did get my wife out yesterday to see Beauty and Beast, and I must say, it was a wonderful movie. They kept it close to the animated movie, but gave us great insight into the backstory in a way that tied it all together even more closely.

I watched the Beauty and the Beast on saturday in the cinema too! I also thought it was a wonderful film. But I love Disney and grew up with it. And Emma Watson did a wonderful job. I love her too!

1 minute ago, Digital said:

Take it you would recommend it? I feel like my childhood is kicking me hard to see it, just for the fact it is the Power Rangers.

Yeah! I'd definitely recommend it! My friend who previously disliked the series went with me to see it and now she's super into the series now 

Back