Random Game List?

jakdacrowe

Artist
Just... Wondering that instead of a "Highest Rated Games" list, could we have a Random Game list? ( or just have another box for that feature? ) Basically whatever has been put on the site will have a random chance of appearing in that box, either on every refresh or every few minutes.

As much as I like a Highest Rated Games list, it's literally only going to promote... What, 5 games, out of the many that we COULD have in the future. This way newcomers and even us old "petsite wanderers" can have a tempting view of other stuff. New, old, and in-between. x'D

Last edited by a moderator:
I can definitely have a widget to show random games, or even base it on last comment or review time. I want some competition for showing them off.

Personally, I like the idea of it showing 3 random games every page load. That way, while I'm browsing the forum I may encounter one that catches my eye,

I like the way you have it, now! :D With the random games at the top and the top-rated ones at the bottom. Excellent job! 

One more suggestion along the same lines, though. Perhaps limit listings to games that are actually playable? Perhaps with a registration system in place as the bare minimum. Several of the site listings appear to be completely blank ^_^'' Very um, very unhelpful, lol. 

Back