Okay, how do I actually buy stuff in the marketplace

Terris

Ive done it before, but can no longer find a buy button anywhere....am i missing something or has it changed?

Looks like there's a green "buy now" button next to the description (or below in mobile view). It will not appear if an item is marked "already sold." Free items will instead have a button "download now."

for me it just has "download this item"  even on things that cost money, and when i click that it tells me i haven't purchased it lol

Hmmmm, that's strange. Everything appears fine for me. It might be a bug? I'm sure someone can clear that up for you. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

no problem, probably just some weirdness....things like this happen to me a lot because technology hates me :P

no problem, probably just some weirdness....things like this happen to me a lot because technology hates me :P
You have made some purchases in the past, so if you are looking at one of the items you previously bought, you will see a download link instead of a buy button. If you still have issues, please send me a screenshot of the page via PM and we will get you fixed up!

Back