Muddy Boots: A Farm Sim

River

mb.png

​

Muddy Boots is a browser based farm simulation game in development.​

In 2017 while taking care of my real life farm pets the idea of a farm sim came to mind. As the days passed I thought of more ideas for the game. It was a rather rainy day, and I was wearing warm waterproof boots, going on and taking care of my animals. Having a farm means taking care of your animals no matter the weather.  I decided to call my farm game "  Muddy Boots ".  🍀

Muddy Boots has a variety of farm animal species and breeds. Including:  Sheep, Ducks, Dogs, Alpacas, Donkeys, Horses and more.​

Current Features coded into the game:

Players can create a farm and wear a tag / profile picture​

Players can collect Clovers / the site currency​

Rhinestones are the premium currency​

Players can purchase animals​

Animals can have offspring​

Animals can be fed, watered, pet, and enter shows​

Animal Rankings page that shows the top animals​

Animals can be sorted into pastures​

County Fair where players can show their best animals​

Forum with many categories such as Art Sales, Advertising animals and more​

​

Interesting features coded into the game:

Players can visit the restaurant in town to have a meal once a day / or as many times as they wish​

Sounds play when the player clicks the buttons to feed, water, pet and enter shows for each animal​

Varius sounds for different things​

Weather and forecasts that changes each day​

Players can customize where they " live " in the game. They can create a fictional address and a Post Office Box Number at the Post Office in town​

​

Many more features are currently coded into the game. and more features are planned and / or are being worked on. 🐝

​

I have a discord server for Muddy Boots and the other games I'm working on as well an Instagram. I'll try to post updates here as well. 😊

blacknosesheepdefault.png

​

​

​

​

Back