More free item artwork?

tiff

Game Owner
I was inspired by @kami's thread where they gave away free item artwork.

:D

So I figured I'd give away some of my own item artwork as well? 

Here's a link to the folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ALeHZVkszrRWRCNkFJelVXQUU 

Some examples attached for a quick preview. 

View attachment 221View attachment 222View attachment 223View attachment 224

These are item artworks I originally drew myself for the game I'm working on, Saylua. I mostly did them for art practice and to try to figure out our item artwork style though haha, so I never really had a plan for these items! And they're kind of generic anyways, so I figured maybe someone will find them useful. 

License is CC0. Attribution is appreciated but not required. I'd also really appreciate if you let me know if you use these, just because I'm curious haha.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely items and great work!  Thanks for the freebies.  I'll be sure to let you know if I end up using them!  :)

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone! I'm super glad to get a chance to share some work with the community and hope they'll be useful to someone someday. :D

Hi @tiff

I've been developing a game for a long time and have only recently starting looking at adding art for it.

These items will come in real handy while I'm still developing it to get rid of my temporary placeholder images haha

thank you :)

Thank you so much for posting these, tiff! I definitely would love to use some of them on leporidae.org and will add you to the credits. 

So lovely! I think I may end up using a couple of these at some point. Thank you for sharing :3

How do you prefer to be credited?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back