Minor Artist Problems

Corsair

Artist
1. I'm kind of stuck right now. I want to draw every day but when I go to sit down I don't know what to draw. Do anyone have any suggestions?

2. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to find podcasts or long video that are podcast-ish I normally listen to the animated anarchy podcast and totalbiscuit's podcast but I've already listen to most of them and the animated anarchy podcast is slow on updates right now. I find I can't focus ironic without something in the background.

1. I'm kind of stuck right now. I want to draw every day but when I go to sit down I don't know what to draw. Do anyone have any suggestions?

2. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to find podcasts or long video that are podcast-ish I normally listen to the animated anarchy podcast and totalbiscuit's podcast but I've already listen to most of them and the animated anarchy podcast is slow on updates right now. I find I can't focus ironic without something in the background.
@Corsair: Maybe try to draw something small like a bat or a mouse? What about something like this to help out a bit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back