LTC Background art or map art (Closed)

TheGalaxyRose

(Closing this, I found two background artist and one of them is working on the map. Thank you! ❤️ )​

Hello everyone! While I'm finishing up my last two commissions I thought I'd look at other artist portfolios for a project of mine. ❤️ I need a little help in the background/map department and I'm wanting to make sure I don't skip over anyone.
I'm looking for an artist who's good with environment art and/or making maps. The current BG I'm looking for is a forest, with or without a cave opening that is cell shaded or a mix of cell and soft shade. 
The map is the same style but it will have 6 different areas on it that can be templated per area on the map. That way when the species get released only one place on the map will appear at a time.
Both are more in the cartoon area but have a bit more details than the average cartoon style.
Here's an old, unfinished BG I was working on years ago, I would like something similar in art style to match my other creatures. I may still make it into a background in the future but for now it's an example.​

​

I do have a ref to a map style I love (not looking for pixels, just love how this map is done)

​

​

​

Must haves:
Semi match my art style
Good with environment art or making maps
I must be able to have the original file (PS is preferred but SAI is good as well)
Okay with edits to make them into a banner, Icons or certs. Credit will always be posted/given.
The artwork must come with commercial rights seeing as it will be used on an adoptable, on their website and another full on site in the future.​

​

What I'm interesting in:
Sketches
Linearts
Fully rendered works​

​

Not a must but would be nice:
Be okay with me being a recurring client, I like to come back to artist I buy from. You'll be added to my list for BGs and Maps, meaning you will be my go to artist for each new addition I need when ever I have the cash. This will be on and off commissioning.
I do not mind shading and highlighting them myself or lining them. I would prefer to have a fully rendered piece though but not a must.
Templated areas on the map, they do not have to be but then I would like permission from the artist to template it myself.​

​

Payment:
USD or USD equate in art of your choice that will be started on after my current 2 commissions are completed. ❤️ 
This means you can order personal artwork from me or items/mutations for your adoptables to match the price of the work done. 
Feel free to PM me for examples and prices of my artwork or items/mutations I've done over the years.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Background artist 1 possibly found, test running a BG with one of my current concept sketch artists. She wanted to give it a go. ^ - ^

I wouldn't mind a second background artist if someone else is interested.

Back