Looking to hire map, tile and item artists

Makazu

Hi all,

Looking to add more artists to the team. Right now, primarily looking for artists for the following:

• Maps: These will be like scenes or locations in the game. Styles can vary, so shoot me your work!
  • Items: Our items are currently very colorful (probably closer to cell shaded) with thick line art.
  • Tiles: The exploration feature of the game has "tiles" for the maps that users walk on. Style is often similar to items, but more muted and softer lines.
I'm looking for folks who communicate well and have good availability. Open to monthly guaranteed contract work for the right person(s). Shoot me a message with your rates and portfolio!

In regards to items, is there a specific amount you would be looking for? (Either for a one-time commission or the monthly contract)

Hello, not sure if you're still looking for anyone or not, but thought I would answer anyways. 

A bit about me: I am a professional artist and I have worked on games in the past with various design styles from pixel, to semi-realistic, to cartoony. 

You can view many of works and various styles here: Hayley Dubay Artworkfolio

As for rates: Depends on the style you're interested in

Hey, sorry for the slow response. Without Tapatalk, I don't get on much. The position was indeed filled by an artist from DA, but I may have something else that may work for you based on your portfolio. I've sent ya a message.

Back