Looking for Pet Game Framework

banriion

Hello! Simple as. I've had issues with a coder (unfortunately) and am looking for pet site frameworks to purchase.

I was -hoping- to buy the one by Design1online, but the ability to purchase it from her isn't working. I would be willing to look at any frameworks available but I am hoping for any that are more "modernized."

Thanks much!

Unfortunately last I heard, the Pet Game Framework that Design1Online created is in a mixed state of broken, and hasn't been updated it years.  What are the features you are looking for in such a framework?

I was hoping for something that had the basics plus maybe a little extra - the features described in the design1online framework were almost exactly what I was looking for, which is why I am so bummed 😭

Anything even remotely similar to that would be a blessing. I’ve had bad experiences with contracted coders not delivering so I was hoping for something “easy” and workable that we could use mostly as a proof of concept, if that makes any sense. 

Unfortunately a lot of these projects (mine included) have fallen by the wayside because of the time required to implement/maintain it and without a live market it's tough.  There is LoreKeeper but that's more targeted to ARPGs.

Do you have an estimated timeframe for what you want to build out?

I don’t have a time frame atm, and I’m normally super patient, as long as the work gets done. I had paid a coder $1200 over 6/mo to do a demo for me last year and all they coded was the front page and login and have done no more work.

I was *hoping* for a framework so I know the work is at least done and usable so I can get a functioning demo up for potential users and investors. If you have any recommendations for trustworthy coders, I would love to hear them! I appreciate all the help. 

Just want to pop in here to say I do NOT recommend Pet Game Framework. My project, Celestial Equine, is a disaster due to this framework. I deeply regret purchasing it. You would be better off purchasing someone's game and reskinning/swapping images to make it your own.

Back