Looking for Long or Short-term work.

Cry

Artist
Hey, it's been a long time since I last ventured in to the virtual pet site scene to work- but work at the moment is pretty dire and I'm looking to either join a team to work for long term or just acquire a few commissions for pet or item art - I can do other art too, but would prefer to discuss that separately. 

My name is Cry/Charlie, I've previously worked for a number of pet sites, though most notably Verpets. I haven't worked for a petsite now in about 2 years. I prefer to do item and pet art, but I'm open for most things- battle opponents are always fun too. I can do a range of styles and don't tend to stick to just one for virtual pet art- so if you want something specific I can certainly try it. I don't have many/any item examples readily available on this PC but I can acquire some if you are interested. 

Prices generally range from about $15-30 for pets and $2.50-4.00 per item (unless ordering in bulk/multiple colours, in which case, contact me and we can discuss!)

I'll come back and edit the thread if I find more examples!

View attachment 1813View attachment 1814View attachment 1815View attachment 1816View attachment 1817View attachment 1818

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw you also mentioned items. Do you draw semi-realistic items like this?

horse-muesli.png
item-hay.png.466f50771e1f59935dff61fa3e5fbea6.png
item-bucket.png.ce7f917d3272dd744482b7ae70e08a0c.png
item-barrow-full.png.0af038f663c7b02315deef2e68c06cd5.png

seeds-barley.png
seeds-carrot.png
raw-salt.png
raw-iron.png

I could use more items for Horse Reality, the artist who drew these is drawing in a different style now and doesn't do items anymore. So I'm looking for someone else who could do this  :)  

Back