Let's Play Pet Games! (Monthly Challenge)

Pepper-Head

Hey all, this is more of an interest check right now! I used to help run something similar on VPL and would love to kick it up again.

The idea is similar to a book club. As a group, we vote on a game to play together for a month - share feedback, help each other out, etc.

At the end of the month, we create a review on our experience. (And maybe you recconnect or find a good game to play!)

I think this time, I'd like to include mobile pet games - maybe even visual novels or others if there's interest - I think there's a lot to learn from them that could benefit game owners here!

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, please comment, casual players are welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd join in for sure! My time is a little limited but I'd give it a whirl for a new experience each month :D

Thanks @Tinkerbell and @Shex!!

It can be pretty casual, no worries! All feedback would be good since it's experience from a different player!

Are there any games that you'd be interested in trying out, or returning to? :D

Are there any games that you'd be interested in trying out, or returning to?
Hmm, let me think...

I noticed there's a ton of animal simulation games in the (iOS) app store, some of them are looking kinda promising, some look sooo trashy... But I think those 3D run-around-as-an-animal games could still have some nice features?

How about "WildCrafts; Wild Sim Online", it's free, it's available on Android and iOS and has good ratings so far :)

Back