Kingdom Hearts - Now on XBOX One

judda

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 4446

This is literally something I feel like I've been waiting *forever* for.  My brother had a Playstation, but I never really used it, and I never had the original Kingdom Hearts game.  Over the Christmas break, I saw that these were coming out, and now they are finally here :)

I watched a boyfriend years ago play this with his aunt on one of the play stations, it caught my attention but I never looked into it more (as in, not actively playing it myself).

I am determined to play it though, thanks for mentioning these are out! Time for some decision making. 
emot-laugh.gif.1e01f5bbc6be5b1fdeab5ee2da6f7a3e.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't really like this series anymore, they made the story way too convoluted with too many spin-offs. Disney apparently said no to putting Sora in Smash Bros, that's the only thing I would have been excited for involving the series.

I just started playing it tonight, so far I have gotten confused and been like "where do I need to go / what do I need to do" about 3 times, which is pretty sad.  But that could also be because I was only half paying attention to what was going on.

Back