items art question

LIZ

Artist
items art question, what kind of art is most needed for a pet site? can someone give me a list of items people are looking for? thank you. 
LIz

It really depends on the type of site it is, like for an equine sim you'll need bags of feed, tack, treats, grooming tools, and general food items like apples and carrots.

Fantasy gets a little tricky, but you can't go wrong with different foods, even make up your own foods, which I've seen personally you're really good with!

Something my games need is things you'll find hidden in the woods, like sticks, acorns, pinecones, stones, minerals, small animals.

These are just ideas to get your imagination going. I don't know for sure what's most needed out there, but I wish you the best of luck!

another question, is there some items tutorials out there? i would like to learn another way to color items.

@LIZ
There used to be quite a community on DeviantArt for art tutorials relating specifically to items.
Once I'm home tonight I'll go try and find some of the ones I remember for you. ?

@LIZ
That's a really good book, Elz is a friend of mine and a very talented artist.
You could use some of her works as a guide for the level a lot of people like! ?

@LIZ
Shoot, I'm so sorry LIZ. I didn't get your reply and had to forgot to even send you the tutorial.
Do you still want me to send you a link to it? I'll see if I can find it for you if you do!

Back