IcePets.com: Fresh Pranks and Pies

TheGamingList

Administrator
5072.png

Happy Prankster Day! Something curious hangs in the air, but Terrafrost glitters (probably) all the same.

Dovu_Prankster.png

To kick off today in the most festive of ways, the Prankster Dovu has received a makeover! What's in the box, you ask? Nothing, if I'm being honest... wait. There is something in the box. What's in the box?

1736.png

You may get a devious Dovu of your very own with a Prankster Pie! Alyson will be whipping up extra batches over at Sugar Rush to help keep up with demand, and it will also be available in the I.C.E Shop until the end of month for 500 IC (or 450 IC if you have a Gold Account).

1737.png

The Suspicious Present--er, did I say suspicious? I mean the normal, not at all suspicious present--is stocking in NPC shops throughout Terrafrost (except for the Snow Jar Igloo and Port Rakor). It is also being awarded by all Quests.

Inside are an assortment of exclusive Prankster-themed Items, so grab them while you can!

2767.png

Celebrations will wind down on April 14th, 23:59:59 IcePets Time, meaning Prankster Pies will no longer stock as frequently and shops will be shelving any unsold Suspicious Presents.

If the you do not see the updated artwork, you may have to do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5 on Windows computers, Command + Shift + R on Macs)

View the full article

Back