Hiring additional artists!

Vix

Administrator
Hello everyone!

I am searching for additional artists for www.celestialequine.com. This position will be for our site-based orders (player driven orders will still be filled by our original artist), but could potentially lead to more opportunity!

About Celestial Equine

Celestial Equine is a fantasy breeding game with an emphasis on horses. All genetics and wearables follow this fantasy concept! Site orders will include wearables following a specific theme, mane/tail combinations, horns, and wings. However, I am happy to adjust orders based on the artists strengths! Example, if you are more comfortable with horns and wearables, we can search elsewhere for an artist to fill mane/tail needs. These genes will be adapted to fit out 10 bases (we can guide you through how to streamline this process to avoid repainting genes).

Style Examples:

View attachment 5050View attachment 5051View attachment 5052

Interested in a test run? Feel free to reach out on Discord! I can be reached at Mae#0107 or through PM here. Rates will be discussed privately!

Bumping this again!

Our current head artist is booked out for the next two months with player custom orders, so it is time to bring on a few more artists to fulfill player custom orders! If interested please reach out on discord :)

Bump! We are hiring again to meet our ever growing needs for art. Please DM or reach out via discord to apply!

Back