Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Solution Found!

Vix

Administrator
Hello everyone!

About a year ago I started a thread looking for advice regarding my struggle with Google Adsense and their ridiculous "suspected invalid traffic" protocol. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this issue, take a look at the original thread!

Many game owners encounter invalid traffic concerns due to the quick-click nature of browser games which is somewhat unavoidable. My own browser game was "under review" 1-2 weeks each month, which was a huge hit to our steadily increasing Adsense revenue! I recently stumbled upon a service called Traffic Cop which has totally turned everything around. This service integrates a combination of "lazy loading" (only loading an ad when a user is actually viewing the ad space) and blocks potential invalid traffic with a reCAPTCHA feature. I was very hesitant to integrate this feature knowing reCAPTCHA would pop up from time to time, but only two players have mentioned having submit verification.

Long story short, I highly recommend this service for game owners experiencing significant losses due to being flagged for suspected invalid traffic. Here's a screenshot of the dashboard for those of you who are curious!

​

This service runs $99 a month and worth every penny ?

Back