Forum Adoptable Update 3/28

Digital

Had some time this evening to start on the next update, so without further delay, here are a few quick updates coming soon in the next update. This is not all that will go in, so expect more in the next few days:

• Daily Streak Bonuses that encourage daily posting

This will be on the sidebar and visible on the homepage when you arrive. The styling is not 100%, it will probably be toned down. The idea of this is to encourage people to return daily to gain a stacking Power bonus on their first posting of the day. The bonus is delivered automatically within an hour of your first post of the day.

View attachment 100

• Easier then ever to get to your Adoptables

Since finding your Adoptables can be a pain on mobile devices, a link has been added to the menu in both desktop and mobile views.
    View attachment 99View attachment 101

This is awesome! I love the daily streak bonus! Also good to hear on the mobile. I tried to check out one of my adoptables on mobile the other day and couldn't find it, figured I was just not looking hard enough.

If you look on the adoptable announcement it explains how to find it on your profile, it's kinda hard to find so I am making it easier! Quality of life improvement! 

The streak bonus is a great idea! I love it.

Also the improved navigation is definitely going to help - since I often access TGL on my mobile phone.

Back