Fazz did a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikosuk

Hello, i have been working with Fazz on DB migration and tuning.

He is a very good professional, who will deliver results.

He is patient, and he is proficient in many skills. Also on coding he proved more than sufficient.

I would recommend him for hire if you need fast results.

Regards

@nikosuk

Since you created your account only 4 hours ago to make this post, could I ask for information on the game project you're developing? I think it would add more credibility to this review.

@superbearwars To clear your doubt i would like to answer it , they are not active on this community , i told them to post this review because i have completed the work for them ! it was Database migration for a community website which upgraded to another CMS.

To enhance the credibility of this review i would like to show you some proof.

xTQduMq.png.e72ffe9593e72a0fcc284565017f1e07.png

dDmWo9V.png.950df9984fa69c9c00f02bafb2194830.png

So Stop doubting someone skills and ability , I Wonder how could people just blindly trust someone accusation.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. those messages are from today... why would you have that if it wasnt needed till now? the reviewer said you already did the work? this doesnt add up.

2. no username on freelancer, nice to conveniently cut that info off? Though those are on there. I give you that. and its possible you did a good job- but they also didnt fire you. https://www.freelancer.com/u/naresh144

3. you still havent said what site 'was' being worked on.

Silverbrick has asked to be banned from the forums. Per their request we have agreed and will be locking this review up since it is no longer relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back