Do you like your handwriting?

Digital

I for one absolutely hate my handwriting. It is usually scribbled and rough around the edges. I am curious if other  @Writer s and  @Artist s actually like their handwriting? Do you think your creative talents help improve your writing?

Also, if any of you wish to share a sample of your handwriting for critique, let's see it :D  

My handwriting was garbage in middle school to the point where my teachers made me stay after and rewrite my essays unfortunately and of course I got bad scores due to my handwriting for exams as well. I mean it took a lot of dedication for me to 'fix' my handwriting to be at all legible. I got much better towards the end of highschool, but for some funny reason my writing grew smaller as well. XD

I did write in all caps one year because I was taking a tech career class (which I enjoyed immensely) and everything I read in there was in caps, so I kind of...ended up writing with all caps. 

bF7UvPs.png.2068e926677a6a96e0db8df9f51ea1c5.png

My handwriting is horrible, my teachers couldn't understand it. But it was useful because even if I fell asleep my hand would continue writing as if I was awake so I could get away with sleeping at class and still have decent notes.

I'm not too fussed about my writing, but I've had others comment on it being 'neat' or 'uniform'. 

Back