Directory of Adoptables

runeowl

Artist
I had this idea when I realized there were new adoptables recently added. It would be really nice to see them all together, kind of like a Poke'dex!

:) I just like looking at cute adoptable art aha

I like this idea. @runeowl Would you prefer if the images were filled once you had collected the evolution yourself (like a Pokedex), or if all of them were made visible by default? I'm curious what others have to say about this as well.

Additionally, it would be interesting to be able to search by adoptable artist, too. Maybe that would incentivize more adoptable donations with the idea that people can "showcase" some of their art in that way. 

I love this idea, I was going to present a page with all the pets and their evolutions (and actually ask if you all wanted to see them or not), but I like the idea of seeing the artist (the artist names are present already as tasks similar to the @Digital here in the forums are.

I like being able to see the evolutions, and know what I have to look forward to XD I'm happy you're on board! 

Would you prefer if the images were filled once you had collected the evolution yourself (like a Pokedex), or if all of them were made visible by default? I'm curious what others have to say about this as well.
I love the idea. I'd probably prefer that images be revealed/filled in once the evolution was collected though. I'm a collector at heart and would enjoy being able to easily track the progress of my collection that way and work towards unlocking as much as I can.

That said, if things were done the other way (all evolutions revealed) I wouldn't really mind. I'd probably avoid checking it too often though. I like to be a little surprised by the outcomes when possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my. I would be on board with this too.
At least knowing what else is there to look forward to (even if it's a blurry silhouette) is exciting.

Back