Creature Artist/Colorist for Hire!

skellri

Artist
Hello! I'm Skellri!

​

I'm a digital illustrator pursuing a path in creature design! I love fantastical creatures ranging from commonly known mythological beasts, to creatures from Star Wars and Monster Hunter. I also absolutely enamoured by equines and dinosaurs/other paleo creatures! Currently I have a huge interest in the ARPG scene on deviantart, so I've spent a bit of time participating in that! I am relatively familiar with the pet site scene, I've done work for Sylestia, Cybura, Folk of Lore, Faenaria, and helped with assets for other projects here and there as well. I would love to get involved in such work again, but I am also readily available for other positions as well! Anything from game assets to concept art, colorist positions, and illustrative work. ​

​

I am most comfortable with animal subjects

but can edit accessories/hairstyles/etc onto pre-created human linearts (for avatars and such!)​

I'm willing to adapt to different subjects as well if discussed!​

​

For more of my work;​

​

​

petsite_cr_by_skellri-dc74pfh.png.4d6d8bc25a850dc937884e8cc67ad1a4.png

​

TENTATIVELY AVAILABLE

​

Custom creatures designed to your specifications - from existing animals to fantasy creatures of your wildest imagination!
if you dream it, I can do it! I will work closely with you from start to finish to make sure your creature is as close to your vision as possible.​

​

boofers_by_skellri_db9ci9s_by_skellri-dc74q73.png.09e28d1354002a8f7119de0b64c9aa96.png
 ​

​

galagriff_by_skellri_dbnvifv_by_skellri-dc74q6u.png.dfaa131ccefa619e6be13d7c31163a2f.png

​

​

petsite_genes_by_skellri-dc74pez.png.925b88ce77dd952d9e37e7677764cd33.png

​

AVAILABLE

​

Already have your creatures designed, but need some markings, genes or mutations to customize them?
I can do that as well! Its actually one of my favorite types of art to do.​

​

If you'd like to see more recent examples, here are some of the ARPG designs I've done!
Below is also a collection of gene work I did for some sites!​

​

​

​

petsite_items_by_skellri-dc74pet.png.a5346f7d2095c81cb6146e3a718d6c2f.png

​

TENTATIVELY AVAILABLE, LACKING EXAMPLES

​

shop items, loot items ( from hunting, exploring etc), food, craftables, etc
armor and decor are another possibility as well.
I have not yet done any item work! pricing is up for negotiation.​

petsite_etc_by_skellri-dc74pfa.png.894aa6bdd522e3e7870d1717185efa90.png

​

have something else in mind?

shoot me a PM on discord (skellri#0837)
or email me at:
[email protected]

​

​

Thanks for looking!​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if you are still open for commissions?

If so I get paid next week I believe its next week.

I am not quite sure what I want yet other then a 3 stage set. Which if I read correctly is $45? :3

Just wondering if you are still open for commissions?

If so I get paid next week I believe its next week.

I am not quite sure what I want yet other then a 3 stage set. Which if I read correctly is $45? :3
Hello @VelvetVixie! I apologize for the delay in response. Work got crazy busy and wore me out. (covid stuff q_q)
Do you mean recolors/marking designs? If so, they're $15 per base recolor. So if you were looking to get 3 bases colored, then you are correct! It would be $45

Hello @VelvetVixie! I apologize for the delay in response. Work got crazy busy and wore me out. (covid stuff q_q)
Do you mean recolors/marking designs? If so, they're $15 per base recolor. So if you were looking to get 3 bases colored, then you are correct! It would be $45
Yes indeed sorry for the delayed reply my end. I can completely understand. this is for the base inquiry where I asked you about it right? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I realized my wording for my pricing was super confusing before! I've updated it to hopefully be more clear ;o;
I apologize!

Back