Chutkat's Art Services

chutkat

Artist
title.png

(Please do not post your personal information here, always contact me through direct messages for inquires )

Hello! I'm Maricela Ugarte, also known as (Chutkat) over the interwebs~
I've been a freelance illustrator for quite a while and have worked on several online and mobile games for companies all over the world by doing creature design, background art and assets. I have also won several awards for illustration, two of the most recent ones were the "Illustrators of the Future 32" and "World Challenge by Grafolio".  If you have any question, feel free to send me a message! I'm pretty accessible. :)
I speak English and Spanish Fluently and I can have basic conversations in Japanese. (In case one of these is your main language)​

Commercial Rate for beginner projects / individuals: $20 USD / hour  | Or hire me a whole month for 120 hours of work for $1800 USD

If you'd like a quote for your illustration or project, feel free to send me a note!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

​

Illustrations
Non-Commercial Price & Overall Information: http://chutkat.com/commission/

​

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Assets

​

Thankyou very much for reading!​

(Please do not post your personal information here, always contact me through direct messages for inquires )

________________________________________________________________________________

​

​

I forgot to add, I have a 2d  asset pack in the unity store. It costs $30 and it comes with around 100 tiles that you can use to build your own world. I need to revamp it soon, but as far as I know, when I revamp it you get access to the updates. These can be used outside of unity as well I think, since it includes the png files.​

​

​

​

Games I've worked on:  The Tower of Princess, Shall we Date: Wizardess Heart, Clanheart, Dapper-Owl, Saylua, Horse Reality, Eqcetera, Mis Otros Yo, Pulso Nocturno.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Yiu are incredibly talented as an artist and I've written your name down in the event I should ever need an artist in the future! Best of luck.

I just want to mention that I've worked with Maricela a lot (for the art for Saylua), and she's been an absolute dream to work with. Not only is her work quality absolutely stunning, but she is one of the most reliable and communicative artists I have ever commissioned! I feel like Maricela often goes above and beyond in making sure I am satisfied with the work I've commissioned. Plus she's super sweet and friendly! 

I would absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for an artist. I feel extremely fortunate to have gotten the chance to work with Maricela.  :D

Edited the post because I forgot to add that I actually have an asset pack at the unity store, in case anyone would want to have it.
I plan on updating it sometime soon so that it looks much better. x__X

Back