CelestialEquine: August Dev Agenda

TheGamingList

Administrator
devupdate01.png

Hello everyone! First and foremost, I want to say how proud I am of this community. You all have made this such a very special place for us. I am by no means a replacement for our beloved Mae, but I am so grateful for the opportunity to step into this role as your community manager. I am here for you! Please feel free to reach out to me with any concerns. Our Discord community is also a treasure trove of information (and pretty horses), and full of players ready and willing to help you out with anything you may be in need of.

Dev UpdatesThe first order of the day are dev updates!

Our current agenda includes:

* incorporating auction pagination to the bottom of the page, not just the top. Less scrolling, more browsing!

* scheduled adoption lot clear outs. Sometimes there are only a few horses, but sometimes, there are hundreds! We appreciate those who diligently adopt and release.

* We've noted that only CE-linked images are currently working in the forums, so we are also working on a fix for externally linked images. In the meantime, if you must attach an external image, please use either Discord or a free-to-use site such as imgur or imgbb.

The mobile update has been delayed, but we are working on those UI fixes! We are also looking into options for mass-retirement, as well as updating the search function parameters.

Other UpdatesYou asked, we heard! In the upcoming weeks:

* Alliances will be receiving a refresh, and

* the Cash Shop will also be getting some new goodies.

Question of the Day:Are there any worlds you'd like to see highlighted within the next few months? Tell us here!

See you next time!

View the full article

Back