Calling all Artists and Programmers!

Digital

Are you an artist or programmer, looking to sell pre-made assets (pet bases, item sets, html5 games, etc)?

If you are, we are looking for a few Artists and/or Programmers to participate in a big feature update here starting early next year. If you are interested, please reach out to myself, @Digital and I will give you more information on the details. You will be part of a pilot group on the new feature, as well as providing us here with great feedback on how to improve the new program.

When reaching out, please note that we do have some expectations:

• You are able to deliver small packages of items and other assets on a semi-regular basis.
  • You are open to providing feedback on the program so we know how we are doing.
  • Excited about being on the forefront of the future of the community and being involved.
I hope to hear from some of you soon!

@Artist @Programmer

I would love to help, but I will be heavily involved in an internship starting next month to the middle of April.  Is there a chance to sign on later?

I wish I could contribute, but I can't commit to doing stuff on a regular basis. This looks so cool though! =D Best of luck to everyone!

I would love to help, but I will be heavily involved in an internship starting next month to the middle of April.  Is there a chance to sign on later?
Of course, the initial group of people are there to test it and see how it goes and allow us to make it flow really great.

Back