Atomicdrawls Art

Oh wow I really love your shading! I wish the pets were more in the style that I'm looking for, but I'm not sure if you could match the style we have going on.

I do love the coloring style you have though!

@halichu

Thank you :3 I'm not sure what sort of style you're looking for, but I appreciate the compliments. If you ever need personal commissions I'm open for those as well. Lol

@PaulSonny

Thanks! It was drawn for Kingdomsky back when I was working for them. I'm not sure if it ever made it on to the site or not.

Cool stuff. And your style did remind me of Kingdomsky when I first saw it, so it's interesting that you did work for them.  :P

How much do you usually charge for a pet, and do you do recolorable greyscales?

@SingSong

I used to be Harle on Kingdom Sky. I'd been with them from the beginning, so a lot of my art and concepts were used on the site. I was proud to be apart of it.

I usually charge about $30USD for standard sized (500x500 working size, 200x200 finished size is what I consider standard. A lot bigger and there obviously would be a few extra dollars added, but not much more than $35USD) cell-shaded pets. I would be totally fine with doing recolorable gray-scales.

@SingSong

Shoot me a message here if/whenever you would like a commission. I'm always open to talk.

@dracula

Items I usually stick to about 2.50$ per item (100x100 final size is what I consider a standard final size) for cell-shaded items, painted-style items like my avatar are 3.50$ per item. Though I'm willing to talk bulk prices for big orders. I'm also working on a few item sets so if there are certain themes you're looking for you could always suggest them to me and I'll sell them on here for a bulk price.

Awesome :3 Do you have samples of your cellshaded items anywhere? Can't seem to see anything on the first link without signing in. Your avatar is gorgeous though!

Back