Any other sites I can promote my game on apart from this?

oakhearted

Game Owner
I've promoted on this one, virtual pet list, Chicken Smoothie, in a couple of discord servers etc

Any other sites like this that I could advertise my game Hewan on? Just curious!

That's really tough - I know a lot of sites have "non-competing product" clauses in their terms and conditions.  Some possible locations would be:

• On TGL (Banner Ad top right)
  • Apex Web Games
  • PBBG

I've seen people post about games on Flight Rising. It's been a couple years since I've been on though so take that with a grain of salt.

Flight Rising actually told me that; no you can't promote/advertise off-site games.
Ah, sorry to hear that. The Dragon Cave Forum has a place to post about other adoptable sites. I don't really follow any other forums as I use C.S. and this site for all of my up and coming game news.

*Edit: There's also a subreddit! r/virtualpetgaiming I don't follow that community as it didn't seem very active but you might find some success there. r/neopets and other subreddits for other games often have users ask for suggestions for petsites. I wouldn't just advertise on there, but it might be useful to check in now and again to see if someone has specifically asked for suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back