Old Member Introductions

Hare

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, we had already talked a little in some other forums :) Oh who am I kidding, we know each other already <3 No biggie!

I'm so excited for Kasa to open - and especially glad that you'll be there <3 You're always welcome to hit me up with critique if you come across anything, I always respect your insight C:

Feels strange finally making a little intro thread here, seeing as how I've been a part of the pet gaming community for...wow, maybe eight or nine years now? #oldfart

But for those who may not know--I'm kami, otherwise known as Sam. Neopets nostalgia will probably never leave me, thus my infatuation with petsites continues, haha. I'm not currently actively on any anymore, but the genre still appeals to me and it's great to see that new games are still popping out of the woodwork.

As for my interests, they mostly entail drawing, writing, and photography (stock photos in particular). You can find my works on Deviantart and YouTube, and if you'd like to keep up with my daily life ramblings, you're welcome to follow me on Twitter. (And here's a shameless plug for my Patreon because why not? ;))

Happy to be a part of this community. Thanks for having me here :)

5 minutes ago, Digital said:

It's always enjoyable to watch your YouTube videos! You have artistic talent that I will never have.

Welcome!

Ah thank you ^^ Many many many years of blood, sweat, and tears, haha. Definitely something anyone can do if they have the dedication for it :)

• Like 1