Breeding is LIVE and ready for testing!

Vix

Today's update is an exciting one! After months and months of waiting, breeding is finally here!

Players may now test out our basic breeding feature, which requires both horses to be of the same breed. In addition to being the same breed, the following parameters must be met:

• Over the age of 3; under the age of 18
  • Over 50% health
  • Mares cannot have been bred in the last 7 days
  • Stallions cannot have been bred in the last 3 days

Once we get basic breeding tested + fixed any stray bugs, we will then move onto crossbreeding and breed registration! To help move this process along, I encourage everyone to test breeding on their own. If you encounter a bug, please post it in the Bug & Errors area in the forums as either a new thread or in addition to a thread with similar issues.

Here is an example of a Gavrielle foal!

1792.png?v=1510790733

Next, we are still working on the bugs that were mentioned in the last news post. We plan to tackle these bugs and the breeding bugs at the same time.

Stay tuned for further updates in the near future!

View full news

20 hours ago, Vix said:

@Kesstryl

Did you have a chance to check it out? What did you think?

We hope to release crossbreeding and breed registration this week! Finger's crossed!

I'm actually having trouble trying to figure out how to breed my horses.  I see options to put them up for open breeding, but I wanted to breed between my own horses, and I can't figure out how to do that.  When I click the Breed Now button, it just refreshes the page, and I don't see an option to pick a mate.

Edited by Kesstryl