Open Q&A!

Dinocanid

In order to both answer questions from the community and get some feedback at the same time, I've decided to do an open Q&A for Wild Souls! Have a question about the game? Post it here and I'll try my best to answer it! I won't be keeping a master list in the OP, so it's best to read through the comments first to see if your question has been answered already.

The closing date is November 11th and, once completed, all answered questions will be added to the official wiki for other users to read.

View full news

@OnceUponthetime Donators and Patreon supporters will be given premium accounts, and they'll be able to choose which pack to join. All markings and bases will be available to everyone when the game first opens, but premium users will have access to exclusive decorative items. While on the subject, Patreon supporters will also get exclusive markings and colors/bases down the line, since I plan to make some of them goals.

23 minutes ago, Dinocanid said:

@OnceUponthetime Donators and Patreon supporters will be given premium accounts, and they'll be able to choose which pack to join. All markings and bases will be available to everyone when the game first opens, but premium users will have access to exclusive decorative items. While on the subject, Patreon supporters will also get exclusive markings and colors/bases down the line, since I plan to make some of them goals.

Yeah XD perfect though I can't do PayPal to buy them DX I would so get a premium account if I can :P is there another way to get premium?