Halloween Sale: 3 Licenses for $100 / psAdoptables Alpha Access

PaulSonny

I am holding a HALLOWEEN SALE between now and Friday!

HTML5 Games

I am selling 3 HTML5 Game Licenses for $100 (including free professional installation)

You can choose from any of the following products!

• Word Craft 
  • Tetrimino
  • Pumpkin Designer 
  • Holiday Tree Designer 
  • 2048+
    • This is a 2048 clone. Preview will be available once artwork is finalised. I can showcase game functionality privately.
  • Jungle Swoop
    • This is a flappy bird clone. Preview will be available once artwork is finalised. I can showcase game functionality privately.
  • Wiggly Worm
    • This is a snake clone. Preview will be available once artwork is finalised. I can showcase game functionality privately.

psAdoptables

psAdoptables is in active development I am offering 5x alpha early access at a heavily discounted price of $50. This includes a lifetime of free upgrades and support and with free professional installation. You will be able to shape the future of the product and have it "more tailored" to your needs.

psAdoptables is a new product to market and will allow you to create your own adoptables site and will compete with the likes of the Mysidia Adoptables script.

Interested?

If you are interested in either of these offers please drop me a message and we'll go from there! I am also available for small commissions, rates negotiable.

Regards, Paul.

Edited by PaulSonny
  • Like 3