The "Let's get to know each other" thread

Digital

Howdy, thought I would drop by! :)

How old you are.
29 years old

What your gender is.
Im a guy.

Where you live (can be general or exact).
Worcestershire, England, UK

What you do / What you are studying.
During the day I am a Software QA Test Lead. I basically test software produced by my company :) (My daughter things I literally break computers with my bare hands for a living). At night I am batman. JK, I actually have 4 home-projects (one of which is thelostfable.com) on the go and a business start up with a friend, so my life generally is pretty hectic lol.

How many pets (and/or) kids you have.
2 Kids age 10 and 8 and a Cat who is like a 3rd child :D

• Like 1

• Where you live (can be general or exact): Alaska
  • What you do: I graduated several years back with two degrees - graphic design and studio art. Since then I've gotten married and become a full-time freelance illustrator. If you ever have any questions or would like to chat, send me a message! I'm always willing to help out where I can, especially towards aspiring artists or designers. 
  • How many pets do you have: I have two parakeets! 
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Where you live (can be general or exact): Texas
  • What you do: I'm a Web Designer yet also do Front End Development alongside it as well as some mobile.  I have an Associates Degree in in Web & Interactive Design.  When I get freelance work, it's really for interface design for menus in the visual novel niche which allows me to get even more creative than designing for the Web.  I look at any interfaces, seeing what it does, where it leads to, and what works and what doesn't work + how to improve it if I did it.  Thinking up of new ways to allow a user to navigate something whether it be minimal or the opposite is super fun.

When I'm not designing, I dabble in writing but mostly for fanfiction.  I hope several originals in the works though.
  • How many pets (and/or) kids you have: One cat named Benny~  No kids and want none.
Edited by Camy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm April,  a 20+ years old with qualifications in art, ICT and games design. I hope to start up my own game whilst I'm not in university or working (due to health and personal issues) and eventually I plan on going on to study psychology and criminology.

Edited by April
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

How old you are. 50

What your gender is. Female

Where you live (can be general or exact). Dallas, Texas

What you do / What you are studying. I'm a homemaker atm but learning C# and Unity (to help a friend with their game). Making a game has been a back-burner dream of mine since pong. Literally. My mom worked at Texas Instruments so even in the late 70s I was learning snippets of DOS from the programmers there. I've always been interested in programming but life just took me other directions. Now that I have time, I'm going to see if I can figure out how to make that game I'm always dreaming about it my head.

How many pets (and/or) kids you have. I have one dog (Boxer/Lab mix) and one daughter, the best thing I've done so far. :P

• Like 1

• How old you are. 20
  • What your gender is. Female
  • Where you live (can be general or exact). Alberta, Canada
  • What you do / What you are studying. I'm a 3D modeler and a Illustrator
  • How many pets (and/or) kids you have. 3 Cats, and 300+ gallons worth of fish/invertebrate in multiple tanks
Edited by Coroax
  • Like 1

How old you are: 23!

What your gender is: Female

Where you live: California

What you do: I'm a youtuber with my fiance under a different name but also do a lot of art & commission sales on deviantart under this name! On youtube we do different things such as animations, let's plays, speed drawings, etc. But for this brand we do lots of cute art, sell adoptables, take commissions, and work on plenty of creative projects where virtual pets are involved!!!

How many pets do you have: 1 sweet and nervous chihuahua! Though living with our friends, they have 2 cats and 1 shiba inu as well!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • How old you are. I'm apparently turning 33 this year. I don't know how that happened.
  • What your gender is. Female
  • Where you live (can be general or exact). Norway
  • What you do / What you are studying. I'm a children/young adult librarian beside game runner
  • How many pets (and/or) kids you have. Two cats and two chinchillas, and a tiny arm of dust bunnies
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • How old you are. Over 21
  • What your gender is. Female
  • Where you live (can be general or exact). Florida
  • What you do / What you are studying. I am currently going to school part-time for Computer/Electrical Engineering. I also recently got hired as a security guard, although I haven't officially started yet.
  • How many pets (and/or) kids you have. I do not have any kids, but I do have two rats and two dogs.
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I guess I'll join in n.n

I'm 21, I'm a girl and I am from Argentina.

I am currently a student at college but I do art as a hobby! (I am working on a fantasy comic on Webtoons and Tapas.)

I have 5 dachshund doggos...and they are actually my babies for now ♡

I'm loving this community!

Have a nice day n.n

Very late here but I’m Charlie/Higgs and I’m 29, I live in Wales in the UK. I’m an artist and a lab technician (and learning to be a tattooist) with 2 border collies, a welsh collie and a dachshund. I keep fish as a hobby, play D&D and like to dabble in model making. 

Nice to meet you all!

• 1 year later...

I've been here for a while, but I guess its not *too* late to introduce myself, right?

I am currently 31 years old and from the southern US. On petsites I usually go by Rayquaza or Fuzzball (can also be "TheFuzzball" or "Fuzzball89"). In real life, I'm simply a part-time dog bather. I like to play Nintendo games (right now I'm pretty much only on my Switch). I have 2 cats: Glitch and Kaida, and a small dog (chihuahua/jack russel mix) Eevee.

Edited by Fuzzball