What are you going to be this Halloween?

Digital

What are you going to do with a storm trooper and a baby skeleton?

I'll be wearing some eevee ears. Probably going to take my little wolf out to a few houses for fun. He can't really eat any candies so it'll mostly be for the fun (maybe exchange the candy for something he likes). Then hand out sweets or stickers to trick-or-treaters.

We already had our grown up Halloween party this weekend (so the kids among our friends and family can have theirs on proper Halloween), and I dressed up as a dryad.  I used to love dressing up as an elf, but I'm getting a few wrinkles at my age, and I wanted to try something that would look good with a little bit of aging.  I love how it turned out.

2 hours ago, Hasi said:

What are you going to do with a storm trooper and a baby skeleton?

I'll be wearing some eevee ears. Probably going to take my little wolf out to a few houses for fun. He can't really eat any candies so it'll mostly be for the fun (maybe exchange the candy for something he likes). Then hand out sweets or stickers to trick-or-treaters.

Take them out trick or treating. The baby skeleton can try his hand at charming the neighbors out of their candy. :P

36 minutes ago, Kesstryl said:

We already had our grown up Halloween party this weekend (so the kids among our friends and family can have theirs on proper Halloween), and I dressed up as a dryad.  I used to love dressing up as an elf, but I'm getting a few wrinkles at my age, and I wanted to try something that would look good with a little bit of aging.  I love how it turned out.

Who said elves cannot age? I see lots of wrinkles here (no gray hair yet though. I'd fail that requirement):

latest?cb=20130202120854

1 minute ago, Digital said:

Take them out trick or treating. The baby skeleton can try his hand at charming the neighbors out of their candy. :P

Who said elves cannot age? I see lots of wrinkles here (no gray hair yet though. I'd fail that requirement):

latest?cb=20130202120854

True, and he did make a great elf, but in the books they are supposed to look ageless, so the movies took some liberties there :D